QENZA is looking for RETAIL TALENTS
(part time and casual positions available)
A Contemporary Muslim Design Company is currently seeking energetic, enthusiastic and customer-focused RETAIL TALENTS to support the 2017 Raya Rush in Klang Valley.
You will need:
- A penchant for contemporary design aesthetic.
- An energetic and friendly personality.
- Exceptional customer service attitude.
- Motivated and reliable.
- Able to work autonomously and effectively with other team members.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Malay & English).
- Present a professional work ethic.
- Value integrity, honesty and commitment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Above 16 years old.
- If not Malaysian, have appropriate work visas.
- Enthusiastic about Qenza!
In return, you'll be rewarded with a great working environment and competitive remuneration.
If you believe you possess the above qualities, please apply immediately at email@example.com
Due Date: 20 May 2017
Fusing contemporary design with personal style for the modern Muslim consumer, Qenza aims to provide beautifully designed home essentials and accessories that celebrate the core value of Islam. Qenza made its debut globally with the introduction of the Qenza Mats, prayer mats featuring designs inspired by Quranic verses that speak of nature and its bounties.
Qenza is available in 7 retail outlets in 5 countries. Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Australia and the United Kingdom.
For Ramadan 2017, we are looking to participate in bazaars within the Klang Valley as part of our brand expansion, thus we require some short-term staff during this period.
Job Title : Retail Talent
Job Type : Part time (42 hours a week – shifts of 6 hours or 12 hours)
: Casual (shifts of 6 hours or 12 hours)
Location : Main location – Bangsar Shopping Centre
: Other bazaars around Klang Valley (to be affirmed)
Reports to : Chief Happiness Officer
Duration : 26th May 2017 – 24th June 2017
Main duties / Responsibility
- Welcome and greet customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Understand the brand
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Actively involved in maintaining inventory
- Learn and manage point-of-sale processes
- Operate cash registers, manage point-of-sale process and close daily revenues
- Update customers’ information in database
- Meet sales targets
- Other ad hoc duties
- An energetic and friendly personality
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Motivated and reliable
- Able to work autonomously and effectively with other team members
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Malay & English)
- Present a professional work ethic
- Value integrity, honesty and commitment
- Willingness to learn
- Above 16 years old
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- If not Malaysian, have appropriate work visas
- Enthusiastic about Qenza!
Qenza is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against a job applicant based on race, religion, age, gender or physical or mental disability. ?
Due date: 20 May 2017